Saturday, December 12, 2009

America's Favorite Couple: Will & Jada Pinkett-Smith



America's Favorite Couple has a little dirty secret! SHHHHHHH! Dont Tell NOBODY (Pops' Voice)!. The couple who wed New Years Eve 1997, have an agreement. What agreement you ask, AN OPEN MARRIAGE! In a recent interviews, Will has been quoted saying "In our marriage vows, we didn't say 'forsaking all others.' The vow that we made was that you will never hear that I did something after the fact ... If it came down to it, then one spouse can say to the other, 'Look, I need to have sex with somebody. I'm not going to if you don't approve of it - but please approve of it.".
SAY WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTT! Now I know I may be jumping ahead of myself, but doesn't that make you question the Whole Swingers/Duane Martin-Will Smith rumor? Hmmm, well in any case I still love them together and they have great children and chemistry! I just dont approve of adultery organized or not! Pow!


S. Reid


No comments: