Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year from S. Reid and RUNWAY! It's 2010 Baby!

I am truly sorry for not counting down with you guys! I have been partying and hosting parties and sending you guys a blog really wasnt happening! But I'm here now and I'm sending my best wishes to all. Hopefully everyone had a Happy New Year and brought it in right with loved ones and friends. IT's 2010 Woooohooooooooooooooo!
This year I forsee a lot of different things happening.
My Predictions:
*Christian Louboutin: Will Change the aspect of Fashion again with a new bottom!
*Beyonce: Will Come Forth with another album that will shock the world!
*Lil' Kim: Will Reign Supreme again as the "Queen Bee"
*Chris Brown: Will regain his reputation as a Great R&B Artist
*Jay Z: Will take a hiatus to focus on other business ventures.

LOL....Well they are many more but these are just some. Are we ready for 2010? Woooohooooooooo Lets make it A NEW Fun Happy and Playful Year! Pow!

S. Reid

No comments: